"Christ Centered - Family Focused"
Is to be a family friendly church where all generations are part of the disciple making mission to reach families for Christ and again those who need a family.
Joshua 24:15, Deuteronomy 6:7, Acts 11:14, Acts 16:31-33, and Acts 2:17,18.
Is to strengthen and disciple families, marriages, and individuals who need a family through the transforming power of Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:16-20
Welland BIC will encourage a daily walk with Jesus Christ in order to achieve its vision. Welland BIC will use "Faith at Home" practices and principles to continue to be "Christ Centered and Family Focused". Deuteronomy 6:5-9
- Follow Jesus unashamedly.
- Grow in Christ likeness.
- Serve others joyfully and develop the creativity and potential in each individual.
- Go with a full gospel to all people in the community and across the globe.
- Offer biblical and inspiring worship, discipleship, evangelism and care ministries.
- Help strengthen families, marriages, and singles.
- Select, develop and equip leaders for ministry.
- Foster a growing environment of small groups.
- Send workers for witness and service to the community and the world.
- Keep a healthy balance between caring for the physical property of the church and the spiritual body of believers.
- Develop healthy, functional ministry teams and lines of communication.
Provide regular evaluation of our priorities, ministries, programs and future plans.
Renew annually our commitment to pursue the implementation and completion of our yearly goals.